Options

Help!

redbull2689redbull2689 Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
Help!

I have had more problems with this MSI Mega Cube 651 then any other computer I have ever had.
I had an earlier question on a bad power supply, but me and everyone else that replied was proved wrong. It was really my AOpen mouse going through my Zonet 2 Port KVM Switch. They are incompatible, so I had to get a Microsoft Mouse.

Then I had to buy a new video card because my old one was getting to hot. So i bought a Radeon 9200SE. It has TV-Out. I an running the tv-out function into my tv, and it works great. I also bought a chicony twinkle cam...POS! It screwd the He*L out of my computer. I formated early this morning (4AM)...and just reloaded the drivers.

My MSI TV@nywhere 8606-020 card is now not showing video. I have never had issues like this in the past, but this is also the first time I am trying to run it w/ the tv-out cable connected to the video card.
I am using the MSIPVS bundled software, which seems great. I get good audio quality, but no video. It is pure black.

I am using windows XP Pro. (New Copy)
Connect 3D AGP 4X Radeon Chipset 9200SE
MSI TV@nywhere Card 8606-020
MSI CD-RW/DVD Combo Drive
WD40GB HDD
LiteON External DVD+/-RW
(You can see more specs on my other post)

I am totally lost, and MSI doesent have much information, and I would like ot have this up and running, so I never have any more "technical" difficulties for a long, long time to come.

I am impressed with the card, and the Radio part works as well.
(IRQ 16 is being used by the video card, and the video capture component driver for the TV@nywhere card. Is that right? It shows everything correct, and no conflicts)

Please Help!
Custom Builder
Computer Reseller
Texas Light and Sound