Options

Average Study Time

lancebukkakelancebukkake Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
ok...I took both A+ exams on Sept. 18 and passed, took the i-Net+ today and passed...i just started on the Network+ today and just wondering if two weeks is good enough to learn all of this stuff...my study guides are LearnKey w/Mike Meyers, Cramsession and Transcenders.

mind you im still going to be studying this stuff even though i passed the test...i just want to get these over with before the new year.

thank you
brian

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Yeah, it could be, although that is a short amount of time. If you feel that say after 10 days, you're scoring high on quality practice exams, you're able to answer most of the objectives, than maybe two weeks is all you need. Myself, I had about a month long class, and passed after three weeks. Right now, it's relatively easy, before they upgrade to the 2005 objectives, which are more difficult.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    hhisgetthhisgett Member Posts: 181
    It took me about a month to get these objectives down and pass the test. And I have several years on the job experience. I felt it was easy to learn though.
  • Options
    D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595
    I did mine in 2 weeks, Mike Meyers All-In-one 2nd Edition Network+ & Faster, Smarter Network+ Certification books. Also used transcenders! icon_wink.gif So it can be done!!!
  • Options
    lancebukkakelancebukkake Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    thanks all...
    i hear that the test isn't too hard, but i dont want to go taking the test prematurely - i heard that exam will be much harder once the 2005 objectives officially starts