Options

New to Site & Question

MoInSTLMoInSTL Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just took and passed my Security+ exam on Friday. Now starting with 70-270. I already have a question. Are we expected to know a lot of command lines and switches for the exam? For example, there are a ton of them for installation. Or are there select ones tested like: /checkupgradeonly

Thanks in advance!
Just started 70-290.

Comments

• Options
    ronzillaronzilla Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I ran into a bunch of practice questions that ask about them. They aren't so bad though since they usually have the commands in the multiple choice answers. But you should know them, I wouldnt go crazy memorizing them all though....at least im not going to for the examicon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    Todd BurrellTodd Burrell Member Posts: 280
    It's generally a good idea to know the main switches for the command line commands. The best way to do this is to simply try the commands and know the output. I've seen questions on both 270 and 290-294 that were based more on what the output of the command told you, and not necessarily the command.
  • Options
    MoInSTLMoInSTL Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It's generally a good idea to know the main switches for the command line commands. The best way to do this is to simply try the commands and know the output. I've seen questions on both 270 and 290-294 that were based more on what the output of the command told you, and not necessarily the command.

Helpful reply. Thanks for the info. :)
    Just started 70-290.