Options

Slayed the beast this morning!

sharpmi1sharpmi1 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Got a 935/1000! Could not believe it! Marked the first 15 questions in a row for review. I was thinking I was going to fail for sure! When I saw the score I almost fell over! Glad that is over. It was only 50 questions...

:D

Sharpton Out

Comments

• Options
    D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595
    Well done! :D How long did it take you to study for this one? What did you use? Any tips?
  • Options
    viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    NICE!!!

Congratz!!! icon_thumright.gif
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • Options
    hhisgetthhisgett Member Posts: 181
    Congrats! I am studying hard for this exam and 217 to be taken this friday.
  • Options
    sharpmi1sharpmi1 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used the MOC, Exam Cram, and Transcender. Studied for around two months fairly vigoursly. Set up a small routing, and RRAS, DNS, WINS environment in my house. If you read the MOC, and understand the MOC, you will pass. I also used www.learntosubnet.com to do exactly that. This is a highly valuable resource. I learned to subent in around two hours. Good luck! Now, on to 218 and MCSA!

Cheers,
    Sharpton Out
  • Options
    GawdGawd Member Posts: 132
    What do you mean by MOC?
    I think I might try for this exam within the next couple weeks. I need to do some review tho.

Gawd
  • Options
    KMAN24KMAN24 Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    MOC = Microsoft Official Curriculum

Usually you get the MOC when you go take professional training. If you want to buy the MOC it can be very expensive. I called a training center to get the MOC once and they wanted to charge $250.00. Microsoft thinks very highly of their training materials !!

Anyways what are you doing to prepare for this exam, or what studies guides etc have you used. I took and failed this exam a year ago, I am now getting ready to start studying for it again.
  • Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    Good job on the pass!
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....