Tabbed Telnet GUI???

itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hey Network engineer types
do you guys know how to setup your telnet GUI to make tabs for telnet sessions to your routers and switches. What I mean is I have a Access router 2511 with 16 Async ports to all my devices. I love it.
But I saw the other day this guy had tabs to each device and that was the BOMB dudes I mean click fast to anyone you wanted to bam in there and away you go. I would love to have that. I do have Absolute Telnet and I know it does tabbed sessions. The only thing is I dont think
with my reverse telnet sessions on the access router I can do that with separate sessions. I have to have tabbed separate telnet sessions and not access router sessions right? In the access router 2511 I do a key combo to flip back out of each reverse telnet sessions and then enter a number for the next device I wnt to go into. So long story short, my questions are:

1. with my access router 2511 I can't setup tabbed sessions within in my Absolute telnet right since the sessions are really on the access router?

2. I would have to setup telnet/ssh to get a tabbed sessions on my abosoulte telnet gui program right?

thanksicon_cheers.gif

Comments