Options

Preplogic Unlimited $99 2 yrs - Worth it?

What do you guys think? Check our 1 course at a time for 2 years...all materials and all courses (apparently?). Anyone done this?

Edit: Nevermind. $191 a month automatically billed after the first 30 days. Stupid small print.

Comments

• Options
    CompuTron99CompuTron99 Member Posts: 542
    I received a call from Preplogic last night. They caught me off guard I was waiting a call and wasn't sure of the area code. The rep started their sales pitch, and I told them that my work supplied my material and the only reason I purchased the Mega guides was because they were cheap.
    They then asked me what certs I was was aiming for and which certs I already had. As soon as I mentioned the CompTIA certs the rep started on the "you know they expire in 3 years" line. I then had to explain the 12/31/2010 rule about the expirations of the A+, Net+, and Security +.
  • Options
    impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I never like that publicity, $99 for unlimited access.
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• Options
    jrmeulemansjrmeulemans Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Preplogic really turned me off with their semi-sneaky sales tactics, mediocre material, and their "we already have your credit card on file, just let us know and we'll charge it!" voicemail they left me

Transcender + Books for ftw