Options

70-646: CBT Nuggets or Test Out

helioshelios Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone,

I'm going in a bit deeper with my studying and decided that I need more material. I can't decide between CBT Nuggets and Test Out. I can only afford one, but at the same time, I'd like to get the one that gives me a better chance of passing... any suggestions?
A+, Network+, MCP, MSDST, MCITP:SA, HDI-SCA, MCTS, ITILv3

Comments

• Options
    sambuca69sambuca69 Member Posts: 262
    Isn't TestOut a lot more money?

I've used both (not for this exam, but on other subjects) and I like the SIM Testout has... as you do a chapter, you have a simulator where you try the commands you just watched. Helps the info stick for me.

If money was no object, I think I would go Testout, but I do think CBTnuggets is very good too.

Either one you pick, you really can't go wrong.
  • Options
    alokin123alokin123 Member Posts: 268
    helios wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I'm going in a bit deeper with my studying and decided that I need more material. I can't decide between CBT Nuggets and Test Out. I can only afford one, but at the same time, I'd like to get the one that gives me a better chance of passing... any suggestions?

I have used both (not for 70-646) and both are good in a different way. If you are just after the visual aspect then go for CBT Nuggets. If you want more, go for TesOut. With testout you get videos plus very good and concise notes as well as exam questions and simulations. I used Testout for 70-643 and thought it was better than CBT Nuggets. But having said that, Testout's 83-640's videos are very poor but the notes and exercises make up for it.

Testout offers a free 7 day trial which i recommend you use to see if it will work for you.
  • Options
    brucewhunterbrucewhunter Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have used both extensivly. I find Testout is the better package sims/tests and to the point instruction.