Options

CompTIA posts new Linux+ release for March

janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
I see at CompTIA Linux+ that CompTIA is anticipating the release of the new Linux+ exam in late March.
"It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki

Comments

• Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    janmike wrote: »
    I see at CompTIA Linux+ that CompTIA is anticipating the release of the new Linux+ exam in late March.

I saw that. I hope they release it before the end of March so I can take that thing.
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    knwminus wrote: »
    I saw that. I hope they release it before the end of March so I can take that thing.

Hey! Only a three-month delay!--OK--that's not good.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    EverlifeEverlife Member Posts: 253 ■■■□□□□□□□
    janmike wrote: »
    Hey! Only a three-month delay!--OK--that's not good.

Nice! Looks like I'll be renewing my Linux+ in March. :)
  • Options
    hiddenknight821hiddenknight821 Member Posts: 1,209 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Okay... Now I'm getting really irritated by CompTIA. News flash! They just moved the date to late April.

"The new CompTIA Linux+ is currently expected to launch in late April. "

Now, I am thinking about canceling my preorder. I am gonna wait until CompTIA stops being fickle for once.
  • Options
    snokerpokersnokerpoker Member Posts: 661 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Okay... Now I'm getting really irritated by CompTIA. News flash! They just moved the date to late April.

Now, I am thinking about canceling my preorder. I am gonna wait until CompTIA stops being fickle for once.

Damn, that is annoying. Seems like CompTIA is dropping the ball lately. I'm seriously thinking about not doing anymore certs with them besides Linux + and Project + (for WGU).
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    maybe the 2009 will be raedy before I am..lol
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    MentholMooseMentholMoose Member Posts: 1,525 ■■■■■■■■□□

Wow, that's actually an entire year after I took the beta exam!!!
    MentholMoose
    MCSA 2003, LFCS, LFCE (expired), VCP6-DCV
  • Options
    LinuxG33kLinuxG33k Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    icon_sad.gif This is getting annoying. I originally planned to launch my Linux Cert track by getting the Linux+, but the constant delays made me move to the LPIC-1. I sit the LPIC exam this Wed and was really hoping to do the Linux+ before I begin studying for the LPIC-2.

The way it's shaping up I'm going to have a hard time justifying the cost for Linux+ when I have LPIC-2. Let's hope it doesn't take them that long! lol
  • Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    LinuxG33k wrote: »
    icon_sad.gif This is getting annoying. I originally planned to launch my Linux Cert track by getting the Linux+, but the constant delays made me move to the LPIC-1. I sit the LPIC exam this Wed and was really hoping to do the Linux+ before I begin studying for the LPIC-2.

The way it's shaping up I'm going to have a hard time justifying the cost for Linux+ when I have LPIC-2. Let's hope it doesn't take them that long! lol

I agree. I want to do the Linux+ some time this year. It isn't to bad though since I have switched my focus. As long as they get this done by the end of the year I am cool.