Options

New job

shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
This is a very weird. I applied for the job since it had VOIP and video in the description. I did a preliminary review with the hiring manager, and he setup a technical interview with the PM and Lead. I talked to the PM yesterday and she informed me that it wasn't' a VOIP job, but it was coming down the pipe. I asked what would the interview be based on and i was told traditional route and switch. If you followed my rant in the CCNP section I actually wasn't looking forward to taking this exam, but had to cause of current job requirement. To make a long story short if I never did the work I would have been a fish outta water and would have been passed up. But I'm finally outta the NOC and have moved onto a Tier 3/Wan engineer position and they would be building out a Wireless and VOIP solution in the future and I'm gonna be heavily involved with that process. Thanks everybody on the board for just showing upicon_thumright.gif
Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related

Comments