Options

MCSE Training

thickSkinthickSkin Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi

I want to prepare for the mcse certification with an interest primarily in networking. I have been trying to locate training kits online and i see many. I think the MCITP Self-Paced Training Kit (Exams 70-640, 70-642, 70-643, 70-647): Windows Server® 2008 Enterprise Administrator Core Requirements is a good choice because the description of some of the books contents is inline with my career interest (Networking).

Also, I understand that MCSE certification shows that you are skilled in designing, implementing, and administering infrastructures for business solutions based on Microsoft Windows server platforms and that it maps to a variety of Job roles. But does it provide an area of specialization or is the case that everyone takes the same exams with the elective being the differentiator for persons fulfilling indiviual job roles.

I am not getting the specific details that i want while surfing online. I would therefore like to communicate with someone who has knowledge concerning this exam.

Thanks