Will someone try this Packet Tracer?

Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
I decided to take one of my ACL labs that I created last year when I was studying for the CCNA and distribute it. I had some friends of mine ask me questions recently about ACLs and I told them that I had created a lab that I thought was pretty good.

So, I dug up the lab and wrote in a scenario and used the activity wizard to try and create the lab.

I was hoping someone here would test it before I display the link on my website.... I already tested it, but... if there is something that could be done a bit better or explained further, I would like to know that. Thanks.

http://www.lukeacha.com/downloads/ACL-Lab.pka

Comments

• hexemhexem Member Posts: 177
    Downloaded it and gunna check it out, i need more practise with ACL's and my main problem is thinking up scenarios so this is great! cheers.
    ICND1 - Passed 25/01/10
    ICND2 - Passed 9/03/10

Studying CCNA:S
  • chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I'll give it a whirl, but it be bed time for me... its only 4:20 in the morning. Thats what I get when I get called in on a Saturday to help with and AD migration and cant fit in time to study.
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Cool, Thanks! By the way.... I have Packet Tracer 5.1 on my laptop, I guess I never updated the program on the laptop, I tried the lab activity and it was blank. I downloaded the newest PT and it worked fine after that.

So, just a heads up... You probably will need the most up to date PT to run the lab activity.