Techno Security Conference at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
Anyone going to the Techno Security Conference this year?

Techno Security Conference - Computer Security Conference

I am trying to decide whether it is worth going to or not. Anyone gone to it before?

Comments

• Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    I'll be in myrtle beach about 5 weeks after that. That sucks icon_sad.gif
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    **bump**

Anyone been to it before?
  • SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I have not been to a rave since I was in my 20s. Funny way way of calling it, and why do the ravers need security?

Seriously, though. I'd love to attend something like this.
  • 7lowe7lowe Member Posts: 178 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I went in 2008. Look at the agenda to see if there are any presentations you want to see. Johnny Long's No Tech Hacking presentation was the highlight when I went.

You can usually find a code for a free VIP pass rather than paying to go. I'll consider going again if I happen to be able to get off work, but I'd rather go to TechnoForensics since I haven't been there yet (and my interest leans heavily towards forensics anyway.)

• seuss_ssuesseuss_ssues Member Posts: 629
    7lowe wrote: »
    I went in 2008. Look at the agenda to see if there are any presentations you want to see. Johnny Long's No Tech Hacking presentation was the highlight when I went.

You can usually find a code for a free VIP pass rather than paying to go. I'll consider going again if I happen to be able to get off work, but I'd rather go to TechnoForensics since I haven't been there yet (and my interest leans heavily towards forensics anyway.)

I have not attended that conference, but I must say he was entertaining.