Options

Test Review for the ITIL Intermediate Service Operation

2»

Comments

• Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi Pearl

No, delegates and training organisations are not allowed access to the live exams.

Kind regards

Claire
  • Options
    deepa.shetty3@gmail.comdeepa.shetty3@gmail.com Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the detailed insight. I have completed my foundation level and intend to go for intermediate. Could you please guide on 1) Is there any sequence you would prefer to take the lifecycle modules ? (I am thinking of taking SO as first one) 2) Is there any online study material available for SO other than the google boooks ?
  • Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi Deepa, if you are taking more than one intermediate module, we generally recommend you start with a subject area you are familiar with. SO and ST are quite common ones to start with, allowing you to understand the exam style and training material while studying processes you already have some experience of. There are lots of accredited training organisations that provide online training - just make sure you choose an accredited provider otherwise you will not be able to take the exam. Good luck! Claire