Has anyone used labsim books for preparing for certs???

gpitts85gpitts85 Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
I was just wondering if anyone has used the labsim books when preparing for certs. They come with the interactive discs. I had to get one of those books when I took a intro to networking class for school. I was thinking of getting the one for the security plus but wanted to get some advice if anyone else has used this book for preparing for certs. Thanks
G-Money

Comptia A+

Pending... Security+

Degree in Progress....

B.S. MIS 45%

Philippians 4:13:
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me"

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Do you have an ISBN?

Seem to be several 'labsim' texts.

I would definately recommend TrainSignal material though. I haven't seen their CompTIA materials, but their MS material is very good. I'm looking at Sec+ at the moment as I may just take that exam this year and then I can see how their CompTIA materials are compared to only using the texts.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I didn't know they had books. The disk and the fact sheets they have have been a good study tool.
    Kind of late to use it now. I test this Tuesday.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.