Sharepoint 2007 Workflow Issue

billybob01billybob01 Member Posts: 504
I am creating a workflow where i need to add a lookup to the Workflow Item ID but this option is not available in the dropdown list. Is there a way of finding out if the workflow is assigned to a list? I dont want to start again as there is a lot of actions already in place.

Comments

• Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    RobertKaucher in T-minus 3...2....1....
  • RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    billybob01 wrote: »
    I am creating a workflow where i need to add a lookup to the Workflow Item ID but this option is not available in the dropdown list. Is there a way of finding out if the workflow is assigned to a list? I dont want to start again as there is a lot of actions already in place.

Sorry, I was at a meeting all day... In SPD in the Define Workflow Lookup dialog is your source set to current item?

In the field dropdown you should have the Workflow options you are looking for...

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepointdesigner/HA102376561033.aspx

Hope that helps...
  • billybob01billybob01 Member Posts: 504
    Hi Robert, the workflow is already 3/4 made and i have found that i cannot see the Workflow Item ID, so is there a way for me to see if this workflow has been assigned to a list? I know you can specify in the dropdown list when creating a workflow but on one that is already made you cant, or can you?
    Yes, when you open the workflow in SPD just click the back button. Sorry, I'm a bit slow sometimes. This will allow you to view the initial workflow creation page. You will not be able to change the assignment of the workflow to a list though.

And in SPD the workflow MUST be assigned to a list when created, it just might not be assigned tot he list you want.
    billybob, any update on this?