ccna test format

muonmuon Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
just wondering how the test is taken. i mean, do you download some stuff and take it online? do you download a packet tracer type program and fix a network? multiple choice, written, etc...

Comments

• mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    The Cisco Exams are take at a proctored Pearson/Vue exam center.

The types of questions can be found in the Exam Tutorial/Demo link near the bottom of the CCNA Forum FAQ

And the forum SPAM filter moderated your 2nd post, and since I've never heard about that site you linked I'll just leave it hidden and just say memorizing stuff for the Cisco Exams (other than the "triva" you LEARN while reading and studying the ICND1 Exam Certification Guide) is a waste of time.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • muonmuon Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    mikej412 wrote: »
    The Cisco Exams are take at a proctored Pearson/Vue exam center.

The types of questions can be found in the Exam Tutorial/Demo link near the bottom of the CCNA Forum FAQ

And the forum SPAM filter moderated your 2nd post, and since I've never heard about that site you linked I'll just leave it hidden and just say memorizing stuff for the Cisco Exams (other than the "triva" you LEARN while reading and studying the ICND1 Exam Certification Guide) is a waste of time.

yeah of course you will need to know how to subnet and stuff but basically the trivia-l stuff is what i need to memorize
  • eleguaelegua Member Posts: 282
    muon wrote: »
    yeah of course you will need to know how to subnet and stuff but basically the trivia-l stuff is what i need to memorize

Memorizing in cisco is not the way, you have to learn and apply what you learn, just my 2 cents.

Good luck with your studies. icon_thumright.gif