Options

Microsoft Recommended - How good?

AhillikerAhilliker Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
All,

Microsoft recommends 2 testing software packages, Measureup and Selftestsoftware. I've seen many references to Measureup, but, none for Selftest, that I can recall. Any ratings on Selftest? Pros/Cons? Any info will be good info.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Kaplan runs both STS and Transcender. I love Transcender, but some go with STS because they're slightly cheaper.

MeasureUp does not typically get good reviews.
  • Options
    bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I started using Transcender for everything but switched to Self Test Software. The two are basically the same now. Transcender usually includes a few more questions/flash cards, but that isn't always the case.

Anyhow, STS runs about $40 cheaper than Transcender, and if you're on their email lists, they regularly send out info on sales which knock another 15-25% off. A few months ago, they ran a big sale, and I ordered a bunch of 30 day access packages. The timer doesn't start until you activate the product, so if you want to save a lot of money in the long run, you can stock up during a sale and use them when you're ready for your test.
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.