Progent and supplemental income

slinuxuzerslinuxuzer Member Posts: 665 ■■■■□□□□□□
I am looking for a way to work contracts remotely / telecommute in the evening and make some extra money, I found this company Microsoft and Cisco Professional Network Support and Consulting Services and I am thinking of contacting them and trying to work with them.

1. Has anyone worked with progent and can provide me some feedback on them what they do, how often you work, type of work, type of compensation?

2. I also remember a while back I saw a company that was basically signing people up as consultants and paying them a monthly stipend based on what certifications they had, think it was rentacert or something, does anyone know anything about this?

I am basically looking for extra money and prefer remote contracts since I live in a rural / depressed area and there isnt much opportunity here (even though I have a good full time job)

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• CCIEWANNABECCIEWANNABE Banned Posts: 465
    i saw this the other day (rentacert) and applied. $250 extra a month, what the hell its worth a shot.
  • slinuxuzerslinuxuzer Member Posts: 665 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I also applied for this and have yet to hear from them, alot of people say they have ethical issues with this, but I don't see why, your actually selling 4 billable hours a month. I understand the main point is they want your profile, but still.

Let me know if you hear anything from them.