Options

Passed 70-271 Today

boredb4ibeganboredb4ibegan Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi just wanted to share my experience with the 70-271 exam today I passed with 830 after 1 days revison using the sybex materials available from the internet if you know where to look icon_wink.gif. I must echo what others have said in that it isn't very good it's not closely related to the corse at all to be honest it's quite out of date and misleading. If I didn't have a degree in Internet and network comms I dont think I would of passed the exam. I am completing the mcdst for a job application im about to hand in and hadn't even heard of it before yesterday and I am quite suprised at how easy it was. My CCNA was much harder and they say that isnt relevent to the job, which I don't understand, but the deal was that I needed the mcdst so thats what I'm getting.

I'm doing the 70-272 on monday and I'll update you on how that goes.

EDIT: http://www.techexams.net/forums/mcdst/52536-just-passed-70-271-a.html << that thread is basically the same compostion of my exam almost identically I read it 10 mins before I went to the exam and it saved me 2 marks for deffinate id revise those topics fo sho!:)