lab material/case studies?

spartangtrspartangtr Member Posts: 111
Does anyone know any good labs or case studies? I've seen ciscokits.com has a lab book and i've thought about getting it but i'm morei nterested in looking at case studies. I remember seeing some where it's basically "here's what we're looking to do" and gives you requirements and you set it up as opposed to just running through commands laid in front of me like in a lab book. Better to learn it that way without it spelled out in front of you so if you don't know something you'll have to look it up and relearn it. Any ideas?

Comments

• blackninjablackninja Member Posts: 385
    spartangtr wrote: »
    Does anyone know any good labs or case studies? I've seen ciscokits.com has a lab book and i've thought about getting it but i'm morei nterested in looking at case studies. I remember seeing some where it's basically "here's what we're looking to do" and gives you requirements and you set it up as opposed to just running through commands laid in front of me like in a lab book. Better to learn it that way without it spelled out in front of you so if you don't know something you'll have to look it up and relearn it. Any ideas?

Check my previous post for a good FREE lab workbook: http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccna-ccent/42260-ccna-lab-workbook.html

EDIT: Just checked and link still OK to download
    Currently studying:
    CCIE R&S - using INE workbooks & videos

Currently reading:
    Everything. Twice ;)