Thank you Tech Exams!

jeremy8529jeremy8529 Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the techexams.net community for all of the help that I have received thus far in my quest to understand the fundamentals of network design and security. I came here last year, so that I could prepare for a high school level cyber security competition where thanks to the help of the community I placed 9th in the US, and in two weeks I have a network design competition which will be judged by a panel of professionals in Chattanooga, TN so that I can qualify for the national competition again this summer.

I have had nothing but the greatest support from everyone especially Mike who recommended literature for me to study.
I want to take this moment to thank everyone that has helped me here, and to say that I am a proud member of the community and I hope that I enjoy I may stay here!

Comments

• t3ch_gurut3ch_guru Member Posts: 166
    Congratulations on you accomplishment. Glad to hear that this community had an influence to your success. Good luck on your competition.
    Knowledge is Power.
  • kenny831kenny831 Member Posts: 266
    jeremy8529 wrote: »
    I would like to take this opportunity to thank the techexams.net community for all of the help that I have received thus far in my quest to understand the fundamentals of network design and security. I came here last year, so that I could prepare for a high school level cyber security competition where thanks to the help of the community I placed 9th in the US, and in two weeks I have a network design competition which will be judged by a panel of professionals in Chattanooga, TN so that I can qualify for the national competition again this summer.

I have had nothing but the greatest support from everyone especially Mike who recommended literature for me to study.
    I want to take this moment to thank everyone that has helped me here, and to say that I am a proud member of the community and I hope that I enjoy I may stay here!

Congrats! 9th in US?! That is quite an accomplishment. Its good to see young folks so devoted. Keep it up!
  • jeremy8529jeremy8529 Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    hehe thanks! I will be sure to keep it up!
  • AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    bowing.gifbowing.gif
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • jeremy8529jeremy8529 Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Ahriakin wrote: »
    bowing.gifbowing.gif

Take it easy on the groveling guys, to put things in perspective anyone that could have done real well on the security+ cert test could have blown a hole in the competition since that is the only thing I studied. It was a great gateway into the world of IT though and an excellent chance to network (no pun intended). :P Wish me luck though guys on my competition on the 20th, this one is going to require more than just book smarts!