Options

need help ?/?/?

Hey everybody ,

I just began studying for 70-270 a . I am using Sybex for this exam. & transcender for practice exams & i think i got the cramnotes for 70-270. Oh yeah the very easy understandable technotes of this site. Is this enough to study for the exam, because i find some objective very hard. What do i need to know.
----any help would be appreciated----

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    icon_arrow.gifwww.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-270.asp#SKILLS

and it is essential to actual try out the different features and their settings on a Windows XP Pro computer. But with the study material you have you should be able to prepare well for this exam.
  • Options
    skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I haven't actually passed the exam, but now that I'm scoring @ 85% on the transcender exams I feel pretty good. I used Testout, the MS press book, and some other training. It's quite an intense course, but it covers about half of what's on the rest of the MCSA material for win2k.

Since I have to wait to take the exams, I'm filling in the gaps by studying for the 215 and 218.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber