Options

Did I passed 70-293? (Yes, Prometric fixed their sh!t anyhow)

asreyesasreyes Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm not dreaming. But after 3+ hours of gruelling 70-293 exam, I saw my score at 752!!! Then it asked for survey/comments, I pressed exit button on that, then I waited and waited and waited....

the screen message says "Terminating...."

WTF!!!!

My last test, 70-294, was a breeze on getting the score and report out. The proctor that time, did turned off my workstation and not waiting for the survey questionaire prompt. Of course I felt very panicky... then she went to another workstation and re-do my exam prequel entries. Then the score went up quick and as well as the report.

But now the "Terminating..." msg thing is new to me....

Am on Prometric testing center. Anybody got a statistic of how this thing go about?

Comments

• Options
    Graham_84Graham_84 Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    What a pisser. I had "terminating" before, when the machine was restarted, and it was logged back in by the staff it resumed exactly where i left off. Did you not get any assistance by staff?
    Currently having a break after the MCITP:EA. Citrix or Cisco next, not sure!
  • Options
    Graham_84Graham_84 Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Sounds like exams have changed slightly. I always find you submit test, then there a long wait, then you get a survey, then when you end survey you get your score?
    Currently having a break after the MCITP:EA. Citrix or Cisco next, not sure!
  • Options
    asreyesasreyes Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes, after the survey it will display the score. I saw mine and I passed that piece of super sh!t whatever freaking loooong comprehensive types of test. Its like reading books allll the time. My eyes' lateral movement got tired that I need to walk around the room to refresh myself. I'm the only one in the room.