Options

Passed - 911

ian gian g Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed yesterday with a score of 911. 'Not a bad test - definitely easier than CCNA. As with other Cisco tests, time is the big stressor. I ended up with 12 minutes to spare - one more sim and things could have got interesting.
I started on this immediately after my Security+, which was a great help since there is some overlap of subjects. I used the Cisco Academy course and the Official Exam guide book. The biggest help, however was getting plenty of SDM /CLI practice using GNS3 /VMWare.

Comments

• Options
    notgoing2failnotgoing2fail Member Posts: 1,138
    Congrats! What was your time span for studying for this test?

How many hours a week, per day did it take you?

This is my 2nd week studying for this test and I don't mean to belittle it, but it doesn't seem all that hard... the CCNA covered so many topics, it seemed a lot harder....

But I better stop now before I actually fail the test and look like a fool....
  • Options
    ian gian g Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□

How many hours a week, per day did it take you?

This is my 2nd week studying for this test and I don't mean to belittle it, but it doesn't seem all that hard... the CCNA covered so many topics, it seemed a lot harder....
    Around an hour or so per day, 4-5 days/week - 9 or 10 weeks.
    Was it hard? Well, it wasn't easy. Probably easier than the ICND test I took. Probably harder than most of the MS tests I've done. You need to keep an eye on the clock, that's for sure.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CONGRATS on your pass!!!
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker