icnd1 question

ToddBToddB Member Posts: 149
On the test if they are looking for 2 or 3 answers do they tell you to pick 2 or 3. I'm going through the I know it already, before each chapter in the ciscopress book. I get it wrong when I need to choose more then 1. If you can't give this out "sorry for asking, and delete post"
:thumbup:

Phil 4:6 "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."

Comments

• fieldmonkeyfieldmonkey Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 254 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Though I have read horror stories related to some test centers and the exam... It's been my experience (1 exam = ICND1, at New Horizon facilities), that if there are multiple answers required on the exam, it will state how many you need to select. I'm not sure if this varies by testing center or not?

When studying though, it helps in the studying process if they don't tell you how many to select.

I am onto ICND2 and the boson practice has alot of questions that require multiple answers. You can configure it to show you how many answers are needed though. I can usually get the first one or two easily now, but understanding the explanation provided, helps me learn the topic or concept at a deeper level. I'm sure this is going to help come exam day! icon_study.gif
    WIP:
    Husband & Fatherhood Caitlin Grace born 8-26-2010

Future Certs:
    Q1-2011 - INCD2, Microsoft or Linux (decisions, decisions...)
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Go check out the Cisco Certification Exam TutorialThe link to the flash demo at the bottom of that page will step you through the question types -- and then give you an option to "try it."

Task 2 in the demo is actually Multiple Choice Multiple Answer questions. You can see the "(choose three)" at the end of the questions.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    We are not technically allowed to say what is on exam. You should note that each exam is unique.

I will say that Cisco Exams have been very fair for me in the past, even when I failed. They are difficult, but they are not evil. (Hopefully you catch my drift)
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.