Options

BSCI v2 Beta

WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
I noticed Cisco has some new CCNP beta exams www.cisco.com/go/ccnp for only $50. I just scheduled the 643-801 BSCI v2 (beta) for the last possible day, which is next week on wednesday, leaving me 7 days to prepare... icon_study.gif Wish me luck!

(I'll be writing some TechNotes for this new BSCI exam as well...)

Johan

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I took the BSCI version 2 beta exam today. Although I'm not sure I passed (results in 8-12 weeks icon_sad.gif ), the exam was easier than I expected. It seems you can influence the simulation questions' topics using the survey at the start, but you'll have to figure that out for yourself. I had just a couple of hours to read about BGP which will defnitely be the cause if I failed. It said it might have unscored items, let's hope these are the BGP questions ;) Simply said, it's just a matter of knowing the* routing protocols' operation and features, configuration (commands), design and troubleshooting (commands), VLSM, route summarization and IP v6 basics. The questions are very straightforward, easy to read short sentences without blabla.

* TIP: "the* routing protocols" include the RIP and IGRP although not mentioned in exam topics... icon_mad.gif

Johan