Options

Practice Tests

bperiodbperiod Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all, this site has really helped in my studying so far. I am planning to take the test on Dec 18th. I've been using All in One by Michael Myers and this sites tech notes. Also the practice tests included here and the 4 included in the book...are these tests sufficient or should I look elsewhere? Thx for any and all help!

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    If you use just the Technotes, you'd be okay. Adding Myers book will top it off for you. That's what I used, Mike and Technotes, more than enough to pass.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Hi,

For many people that combination has proven to be successful, but just to be sure you might want to check out this page and the link section at the bottom of it:
    icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/co_netplus.shtml
  • Options
    crabeatercrabeater Member Posts: 88 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I don't know if the same mistake is in the All-In-One as in his other book, but there is a diagram in Net+ --- Class B private listed as 172.16.x.x to 172.32.x.x and that is not right. Highest is 172.31.255.254 for a host (172.31.255.255 would be a broadcast)

I have used 3-5 sources for nearly every subject, from a course I took, this site, to others sites, to colleges that posted the RFCs for ethernet, to MS books & Meyers', and more. While I have had some questions about some TechNotes info, I have yet to find anything truly wrong (barring a few typos that Johan is fixing for the next SE version).