Options

Windows 7 CBT's ---> Learning snacks

Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
Some time ago I asked about interest in me doing a set of CBT's for some of the Windows 7 domain of knowledge.

Unfortunately, my schedule is way to packed to do a full-featured DVD that covers almost every topic. Especially for no financial gain. (Note: I never set out to actually make any profit from it, but rather offer something free to the community. But time=money and as a WGU student and trying to get aqcuainted with some things we use at work, I don't have the free time to make an entire CBT)

Anyway, this is what I will offer. If you are having a difficult time with a certain task that pertains to 70-680, 70-685, or 70-686; then post the topic you would like to see covered/demonstrated in a video and I will create some breif "learning snacks" that cover those topics. I have 2 very capable machines in my lab so I should be able to cover most topics you would need to ask about (other than pretty deep topics, such as BranchCache or DirectAccess).

So, let me know what you want to see/are having trouble with and I'll do my best to visually bring you some answers.