Options

Those who have passed 70-680

bdubbdub Member Posts: 154
I am wondering if you used any practice exams? If so, which one(s)?

I am debating between the Self Test software and uCertify. Self Test is half the cost but uCertify seems to have more options, also their money back garuntee is if you fail the first time whereas Self Test is after you fail 2 times.

Can anyone provide any insight that might help me decide which one to go with?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Well I found out for myself. The uCertify prepkit for this exam is terrible. The questions are extremely easy and basic. I purchased the 30 day online access to SelfTest and it is much better. I'll see about getting my money back for uCertify but I'm not counting on it.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    How is Transcender on the 680?
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I've heard it wasn't very good from someone who has failed the exam,twice. I've heard selftest is probably the best to use.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    alokin123alokin123 Member Posts: 268
    earweed wrote: »
    I've heard it wasn't very good from someone who has failed the exam,twice. I've heard selftest is probably the best to use.

I used selfttest. I thought selftest was the trimmed down version of the Transcender exam? Same questions set on each product but Transcender has a few more questions hence the reason why it costs more.
  • Options
    Yeah, I think your right. It looks exactly the same and the demo even has some of the same questions that selftest does.