Passed ICND2

kgout33kgout33 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed ICND2 on Monday with a score of 972, finishing with 24 minutes. I'm not sure if I am allowed to post the amount of questions and the passing score so I will hold off on that. I haven't posted much, but I've been actively reading this forum for advice for the past few months. Thanks to everyone for your contributions to this site.

Study materials:

- Todd Lammle's CCNA book
- CBT Nuggets
- Packet Tracer

Comments

• AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    woot! congrats! icon_cheers.gif
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • thenjdukethenjduke Member Posts: 894 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Great I am going in two weeks.
    CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Working towards Networking BS. CCNP is Next.
  • kgout33kgout33 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thenjduke wrote: »
    Great I am going in two weeks.

Nice, I'm sure you'll do well. I took the ICND1 last month and honestly I found the ICND2 test to be easier. IMO, it's more cut and dry, you either know the stuff or you don't!
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • johnwest43johnwest43 Member Posts: 294
    Good Job, excellent time management!!
    CCNP: ROUTE B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B , SWITCH B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B, TSHOOT [X ] Completed on 2/18/2014
  • abefromanabefroman Banned Posts: 278
    Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HardDiskHardDisk Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well done and inspirational for those who will follow.

Plus Cudo's to you for time management. If your last two questions had been sims you still would have had enough time to finish! (It could happen right?)
  • kgout33kgout33 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    HardDisk wrote: »
    Well done and inspirational for those who will follow.

Plus Cudo's to you for time management. If your last two questions had been sims you still would have had enough time to finish! (It could happen right?)

Thanks!

I kept telling myself "Keep moving at a good rate because you know there is going to be a huge sim or two on those last questions," but it just never came.

Most likely going to take a few months off and get started on the CCNP track. Perfect timing for the new CCNP test track.

Cheers!