Odom's Video Mentor Disk

Geetar28Geetar28 Member Posts: 101
Have any of you used Odom's Video Mentor for labs? I'm about to go for ICND2 and am wondering if the material covered on the Video Mentor ICND2 part is sufficient.

Those of you that have used it. Did you think it covered lab material enough for the test?

Thanks

Comments

• peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Geetar28,

I've not used the Video Mentor personally so I cannot comment on it. I would just caution you that having a sole source of information for the test is not a good idea. I would try to gather as much material as your budget will allow. Just my two cents... HTH.

-Peanut
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    I'd highly doubt that just watching the video mentor would be suitable for passing ICND2 not unless you already know the material very well and just need to catch up on specific areas.

You not got any books?
  • Geetar28Geetar28 Member Posts: 101
    Geetar28,

I've not used the Video Mentor personally so I cannot comment on it. I would just caution you that having a sole source of information for the test is not a good idea. I would try to gather as much material as your budget will allow. Just my two cents... HTH.

-Peanut

Sorry guess I should have been more specific. I meant for the Sim/Lab (hands-on config) portions of the test. I have been using other material i.e. the Odom ICND2 book and CBT nuggets etc...