Options

Passed Secutiy+

SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
Passed Security+ today, 835. The wording threw me off on many of the questions. Add to that that one of my study days got thrown away because I had to go to the hospital the day before test day, and I am still pretty happy with myself.

I used the Security+ 2008 in Depth, Security+ Fast Pass, Security+ exam cram, and little bit of CBT's. I would have used more, but they are in FL, and I couldn't get them in time.

Comments

• Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    When you are given lemons, make lemonade and go pass that Sec+ test. Congrats!
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats, Seph!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    kriscamaro68kriscamaro68 Member Posts: 1,186 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats on the pass. The GSEC should be a fun one to go through. Good luck on it.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    When life hands you: high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, asorbic acid, maltodextrin, sodium acid pyrophosphate, magnesium oxide, calcium fumarate, yellow 5, tocopherol, and less than 2% natural flavors, make lemonade.

Nice job dude, congrats!
  • Options
    Thanks guys (& gals?) I have to think now, I am headed overeas now, (so it appears) I see they have VUE test centers, Is that how SANS doesn't their exam proctoring? At a regular Prometric or Vue test center?
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    No, SANS uses different proctors (though some locations may also offer VUE or Prometric exams as well).
  • Options