Options

New to the site

theinformanttheinformant Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am new to the site and I have been reading a lot of the forums that are posted and I really dont understand the theory behind some peoples reactions to brain ****, etc...I dont encourage studying braindumps but what is the difference between memorizing questions versus memorizing a book such as sybex?? Either way you have to memorize a question or situation and put an answer with it. Like I said, you still have to study regardless of what you are studying. Who really cares if someone uses braindumps, does that make you a better person or more attractable to employers is you tell them you studied sybex instead of braindumps? I dont think someone would apply for a tech job unless they had some idea of how to work with computers and even if they dont know anything about them they can learn. Would everyone stop belly aching about "oh you should be ashamed for using braindumps," get a life. And I have seen some say that failing using legit study materials is more noble than passing with braindumps.....???? Come on, I guarantee that everyone on this site at one time or the other has used some kind of braindump to give them that competitive edge so they can pass the test. Unless you have a lot of money to blow, I dont think you want to fail and spend another 125-225 to retake the test..... icon_idea.gif

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I can guarantee you that I have never looked at a ****. I studied my ass off, like the rest of us here who do not appreciate **** material. I have failed exams, and it sucks. For me, the cost of having to retake an exam is motivation to study harder, and to make sure I am confident enough to pass this exam, without using **** materials. **** are no different than cheating on a final in High School. Cheating is cheating. The majority of certs have an NDA that you must agree to, which include the use of **** and their prohibition. I know of people who have used ****, picked up a sweet job, then got "re-assigned" or fired, because in the real world, the solution is never A, B, C, or D.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    Oh, so only people who studied braindumps are "reassigned" or fired....wrong...., just like you said "the real world is not a b c or d, " but that means no matter how hard you might study whether it be sybex,braindumps, etc...you can still be a paper MCSE and still not have the ability to do the job, those certifications only put icing on the cake. I knew students in school that made all A's in class but still could install a printer if they had to. Like I said, its good to study hard and pass and be "noble" if that is what you want, but it doesnt mean squat in the real world....read most wanted ads....experience, experience, experience...that doesnt come from a certification, it comes from working your way up....
  • Options
    Ricka182 wrote:
    I can guarantee you that I have never looked at a ****. I studied my ass off, like the rest of us here who do not appreciate **** material.
    I stand corrected, since you guarantee it I will bank on it.....
  • Options
    Oh, so only people who studied braindumps are "reassigned" or fired....

Never said that.
  • Options
    Ricka182 wrote:
    I know of people who have used ****, picked up a sweet job, then got "re-assigned" or fired, .
    Oh?
  • Options
    Ricka182 wrote:
    I can guarantee you that I have never looked at a ****. I studied my ass off, like the rest of us here who do not appreciate **** material.
    I stand corrected, since you guarantee it I will bank on it.....

Chapter 11.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I think you are wasting your time on this one Ricka. This discussion is going nowhere.

Theinformant, if you think this:
    I know of people who have used ****, picked up a sweet job, then got "re-assigned" or fired.
    and this
    Oh, so only people who studied braindumps are "reassigned" or fired....
    is the same thing, I don't blame you for not understanding the difference between the sybex study guide and actual exam questions.

In addition to the excuse that everybody else uses them, here are some more: www.mcmcse.com/articles/braindumps.shtml

These are the Network+ forums, where you can discuss network+ topics. This is not the place to start a proven to be useless braindump discussion. Since you are obviously not interested in the true function of these forums, you probably won't mind that I will delete this post. You obviously knew the general opinion on these boards before you started 'yet another braindump discussion'. To me it looks like there is only one point in posting your opinions and that is fooling yourself it's ok to use ****.

Feel free to search the forums to read plenty of logical explanations why knowing the actual questions in advance is cheating... we've been over this several times before, although it still suprises me that 'knowing the actual questions in advance is cheating' needs any further explanation.

icon_idea.gifwww.mcmcse.com/articles/braindumps.shtml

If you do plan to make further use of this site and the forums, I suggest you re-read the registration terms and refrain yourself from useless discussions like this one.
    I dont think you want to fail and spend another 125-225 to retake the test.....
    And that's why you have to study your ass off until you are qualified to become a certified professional, which in turn determines the value of the certification you've spent the 125-225 on in the first place. icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    hhisgetthhisgett Member Posts: 181
  • Options
    Thanks Johan.