Can someone answer this for me?

thehourmanthehourman Member Posts: 723
Can you also explain the answers?
Thanks
Studying:
Working on CCNA: Security. Start date: 12.28.10
Microsoft 70-640 - on hold (This is not taking me anywhere. I started this in October, and it is December now, I am still on page 221. WTH!)
Reading:
Network Warrior - Currently at Part II
Reading IPv6 Essentials 2nd Edition - on hold

Comments

• tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    You have to provide some attempt at answering this question yourself first :P
  • shaqazoolushaqazoolu Member Posts: 259 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I don't have time to do it right now but it seems pretty straight forward. Just work out the subnetting on the right and figure out where the IP addresses on the left fit.
    :study:
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    If that was taken straight from a book it probably shouldn't be reprinted here.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • thehourmanthehourman Member Posts: 723
    earweed wrote: »
    If that was taken straight from a book it probably shouldn't be reprinted here.
    It is from boson.
    Studying:
    Microsoft 70-640 - on hold (This is not taking me anywhere. I started this in October, and it is December now, I am still on page 221. WTH!)
    Reading:
  • chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    thehourman wrote: »
    It is from boson.

That explains why it is no longer here. haha.
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
    Make up your own questions if you want to ask them here at least. Do the questions from Boson or wherever you get them yourself, or at least change it up.
    Doing the work is how you learn. You learn nothing by having someone work out the problem for you.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
    chmorin wrote: »
    That explains why it is no longer here. haha.
    I deleted it, I did not know it is against the tos.
    It could be me, the explanation won't register to my brain. Maybe I should take a nap and try it again later.
    I went to bed late and woke up this morning around 530am.
    Studying:
    Reading:
  • MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
    That'll do it. I have to get up for work at 4:30a. I usually dont get in bed till 11:00p. Any later and I cant think straight during the day.
    I'm back. Yesterday, after I took a good 4hour nap, ate dinner, and went back to the same question, I nailed it. I guess I was really tired without noticing it.

Do you guys take some type of medicine like vitamins or something?
    Any tips about vitamins?
    What about fruits?
    Studying:
    Reading:
  • SelfmadeSelfmade Member Posts: 268
    uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This isn't the Better Nutrition and Living forum, this is the Techexams forum.

this thread doesn't even have an OP with an actual question
    It's not important to add reptutation points to others, but to be nice and spread good karma everywhere you go.
    He had one taken straight from a resource so he deleted it. The moderator could probably close this thread.
  • wbosherwbosher Member Posts: 422
    thehourman wrote: »
    I'm back. Yesterday, after I took a good 4hour nap, ate dinner, and went back to the same question, I nailed it. I guess I was really tired without noticing it.

Do you guys take some type of medicine like vitamins or something?
    Any tips about vitamins?
    What about fruits?

You already figured out what the problem is - SLEEEEEEP. sleeping.gif
  • chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    wbosher wrote: »
    You already figured out what the problem is - SLEEEEEEP. sleeping.gif

You should try learning how to subnet with a broken heart. Talk about the world not seeming fair anymore XD
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    My vitamins were pizza and beer during the ICND1 and ICND2. Sleeping was no problem and I always had something to look forward to. Even the night before the exam, have a few beers for sleeping so I could wake up early and not stay awake all night thinking of the exam.

I bet, even though never tried having a drink before the exam would actually relax your nerves and maybe result in better scores. Kind of like Drunken Boxing for certs. Like always moderation!
    My vitamins were pizza and beer during the ICND1 and ICND2. Sleeping was no problem and I always had something to look forward to. Even the night before the exam, have a few beers for sleeping so I could wake up early and not stay awake all night thinking of the exam.

I bet, even though never tried having a drink before the exam would actually relax your nerves and maybe result in better scores. Kind of like Drunken Boxing for certs. Like always moderation!
    I am going to try that.
    I have not drink a bottle of beer for like a year now. I guess it is time to clean my kidney.
    Studying:
    Reading: