Options

CCNP New Track

thenjdukethenjduke Member Posts: 894 ■■■■□□□□□□
Can I ask someone I am looking to take 642-813 and was wondering what CBT Nuggets I should watch to cover most of the exam topics?
CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Working towards Networking BS. CCNP is Next.

Comments

• Options
    billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    There currently aren't any CBT's for the new tracks yet, I do not believe. I would just use the BCMSN material, since they say it is closely related or exactly the same as the new SWITCH exam. I would back it up with the SWITCH Cert Guide from Cisco to make sure you don't miss anything! Good luck with your Studies!!!
  • Options
    DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    yes the bcmsn cbt nuggets are a great start. and the cert guide. but be warned it does miss a few things. look up davids blog and he fills in some of the bits he missed in the book.
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • Options
    Who is David's Blog? And thank you for the suggestions. I will do that then.
    CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Working towards Networking BS. CCNP is Next.
  • Options
    notgoing2failnotgoing2fail Member Posts: 1,138
    thenjduke wrote: »
    Who is David's Blog? And thank you for the suggestions. I will do that then.

Dave Huccaby, he has a brand new blog....still learning how to use it himself. LOL...

Ponder the Network (and other things)
  • Options
    DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    cheers for posting the link :) on my phone i could not rember it. he's the guy who wrote the cert guide.
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • Options
    Thanks all.