Network+N10-002 when is this exam going to be retired

matcheymatchey Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
am revising at present to do the Network+ exam in late january, but i believe its going to be retired as there is a new sylabus, there are no dates on the comptia website for this to happen , does anyone out there no?

thankyou

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    They have not "officially" announced the date for the objectives to kick in, but it's speculated to be in mid-2005. They're will be an an annoucenment from Comptia when they decide. I would recco doing it now, as the newer objectives are to ber more difficult.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595
    Ricka182 is Right! Why wait to take a harder exam, when you can take it and pass now! I was also going to wait for the new exam, but after reading these fourms... I decided to go for it after studying for 3 weeks icon_wink.gif
    I think you have plenty of time to study and pass the exam. I used Mike Meyers All-in-one & Transcenders. The exam was really easy, I scored 780 which was ok I guess not the best but not the worst... Give it a shot.... :D
  • matcheymatchey Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    thanks guys for you help, appreciate that, will get stuck into the revision.

d-boy what did you use in transcenders for revision?