Options

only downside to passing tests and posting about it on here....

2»

Comments

• Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    earweed wrote: »

HA!

I'm bookmarking this for next time I get asked for a **** site. Or maybe that annoying cat flushing a toilet song. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    earweed wrote: »
    There may be some braindumps who occasionally come in here hoping to get some free test questions. There is a report to admin on pm's you receive if you think that may be the case. I agree about working hard and not giving someone else a free ride.
    Personally, I get a lot of PMs asking me stuff that I feel I'm not really qualified to answer and I just tell them to start a thread with their question.

Good suggestion on the 'start a thread'. There are many, many talented folks here...so why someone would want to exclude the talent 'bank'...beyond me, but yes, encourage them to post to the forums...that makes a more useful reference for everyone!

And yes, if you have members soliciting you to ****, PM the staff icon_thumright.gif

As far as I know, We don't suppport cheating any place on this site and those wanting to **** will be handled they accordingly.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    to clarify: i was getting asked for the exact wording of questions from the exams themselves.

i'm more than happy to lend advice though!

My mistake and apologizes.

Asking for the exact questions is cheating.