Failed Again

PedroggPedrogg Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
I failed exam 70-682 again, this time with a 544. I'm seriously thinking of not taking this test again. Maybe I should go after 685 and 680 separately. I donated $125 dollars to Microsoft. I can't belive that I did worst than the first try.

Comments

• DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    We are all sorry to hear that you failed and are more than willing to help you prepare to take it again. But I'm sure you could save the ranting and the profanity for another location.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Sorry to hear about the bad luck on this exam. It probably wont be any easier taking them seperately as the 680 has been claiming its' own share of victims.
    If you have a breakdown of how you did on each section then just study up on the areas you did poorly on and try again.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • PedroggPedrogg Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm sorry for the profanity I removed it from the message. I was a little frustrated, felling better now. I just don't understand why they score the 2 sections of the test separately. What is the point of taking the one test? If I would have known that before I would have went after each test separately. Furthermore at the end they don't event tell you what you need to work on. They only give you 2 sections 780 and 785 without a detail break down like when I passed my MCDST tests.