Options

Reputable ITIL training?

N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
Looking for something in the midwest, however 2000+ is a bit scary to drop when you don't know of a reputable ITIL provider. eMeS sold me, that the intermediate training on up should be in a classroom environment and away from work.

Any providers in the midwest, hopefully around St Louis Missouri?

I've made a financial decision to go through with it. The resources are there for me to take it locally, any recommended providers?

Operations and Analysis is the one I am looking for, although if that wasn't available I would do the 3 day Service Operations. I wouldn't do both however. Not enough resources and not enough time.

Comments

• Options
    eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    N2IT wrote: »
    Looking for something in the midwest, however 2000+ is a bit scary to drop when you don't know of a reputable ITIL provider. eMeS sold me, that the intermediate training on up should be in a classroom environment and away from work.

Any providers in the midwest, hopefully around St Louis Missouri?

I've made a financial decision to go through with it. The resources are there for me to take it locally, any recommended providers?

Operations and Analysis is the one I am looking for, although if that wasn't available I would do the 3 day Service Operations. I wouldn't do both however. Not enough resources and not enough time.

Well, because I sold you shouldn't I make the money off of it? :)

The two closest places where you will find public classes for either of those that will attract enough students will be either Dallas or Chicago.

You can also connect with any accredited training organization and have them bring the class onsite for you. The cost to do this will vary between different providers; you'll likely need 4 people attending onsite to make it cost-effective.

MS
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    eMeS wrote: »
    Well, because I sold you shouldn't I make the money off of it? :)

The two closest places where you will find public classes for either of those that will attract enough students will be either Dallas or Chicago.

You can also connect with any accredited training organization and have them bring the class onsite for you. The cost to do this will vary between different providers; you'll likely need 4 people attending onsite to make it cost-effective.

MS

You are more than welcome to offer the class within driving distance and yes I would pay you, I would even pick up your bar tab on Friday after I passed. icon_cheers.gif

Always appreciative of the information you provide. Does your company provide training in those cities?

That would be awesome to take training from you. Are you providing either one of those training/services in the near future in those cities?

I was really hoping to stay local icon_lol.gif

I guess a 2000 dollar investment just went up to 3000 icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Does your company provide training in those cities?

Mostly in Dallas, so yes.
    Are you providing either one of those training/services in the near future in those cities?

Neither are on the schedule at the moment. We're all booked solid at the moment through the end of September. We're in the midst of a major expansion, but it's tough to find people that are ITIL Expert and are accredited trainers, so I don't see the possibility that we'll offer one before later this year very likely.

Your best bet is to try to bring the class you want onsite.

MS
  • Options
    zotzerzotzer Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□