Options

Current company waiting game nerves!

jsolarijsolari Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
Recently applied for a job to relocate internal within the company I currently work at. The interviews went great and the job was a perfect match. This past couple weeks hr contacted my Current manager along with the hiring manager.

My current manager was letting me know what was happening. Due to company policy you can't leave or technically apply until you have been at your current job for a year - did not know that one - Well until now.

Regardless my year was aug 3 and my manage said it looked like the date was the 9th provided I got an offer. The new data center opens the 15th with customers being in early august.

I guess now I'm just playing a waiting game and gong insane - I was told I'd hear something this week. My manager thought I had the job it was just a matter of when. He has been letting me in on the process the whole time.

I currently work in a NOC and it is really really tough some times - we are shall you say at a hugh turnover time with unimpressive people filling spots making it very stressful icon_sad.gif

Just going crazy - Tuesday was my last work day for the week ( primarily work weekends fri and mon.) and I sent and email to the hiring manager stating I would not have access to work email at home ( not allowed ) and just gave home email and number. Should I reach out again? My nerves are nuts right now!

Comments