Options

Passed 70-217 a few hours ago

HackNackHackNack Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
I love the adrenaline when taking a test at a test center I've never been to before. Driving on the interstate during hush hour, glancing at directions scribbled on a 1''x1'' piece of paper, while trying to dodge SUVs full of kids and their soccer moms at the wheel. Then looking for the exact place and passing it a few times before calling the center and realizing that I've passed the place 5 times and ignored the huge sign every single time. Going into the testing room and realizing that they're still using computers from World War II with 13'' monitors.

Anyway, I got a 900/1000. I have no idea what I got wrong since over HALF of my questions were "Pick All That Apply." It was quite fun scrolling up and down, trying to read the questions.

70-216 is next on the 18th next month.

Happy New Year everyone! (Note: Please don't start going to the gym and taking up all of my equipment. icon_lol.gif )

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Congrats! Don't worry about the gym, I'll stay at home and do some 12oz. curls. drunken_smilie.gif
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    hhisgetthhisgett Member Posts: 181
    Ricka182 wrote:
    Congrats! Don't worry about the gym, I'll stay at home and do some 12oz. curls. drunken_smilie.gif

Hey Hey Hey....that sounds like a good exercise! LOL!

Any Congrats on the pass and good luck on 216. It really is not as hard as some make it out to be.
  • Options
    HackNackHackNack Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    hhisgett wrote:
    Ricka182 wrote:

Hey Hey Hey....that sounds like a good exercise! LOL!

Any Congrats on the pass and good luck on 216. It really is not as hard as some make it out to be.

I was gonna do a Henry Isgett and take them back to back but I just can't handle those 13'' monitors for longer than 2 hours. icon_lol.gif

Plus, depending on experience alone is not always a good thing.
  • Options
    hhisgetthhisgett Member Posts: 181
    LMAO! I agree, I do not think I could do it under those circumstances either.

icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Ricka182 wrote:

All you need is 2 MS Press books icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I've actually used the win2k server book for kung-fu wrist exercises. sit in horse stance, grip it with one hand at a time, and hold for 5 min. Wards off the carpal tunnel...
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber