CCNA exam failed

ChandlermommyChandlermommy Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I took the 802 exam and failed by 4 points. I did the Cisco network academy classes and used only the Cisco books to prepare for the 802. What more can i do to ensure a pass on my next attempt?

Comments

• fly351fly351 Member Posts: 360
    That sucks man icon_sad.gif I think you need to look at your print out to determine what you didn't do so well on.
    CCNP :study:
  • abefromanabefroman Banned Posts: 278
    Do some more practice tests.

4 points isn't bad, take it again with some more studying and you should pass.
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    You almost got it. From fly351's advice, I think that doing labs will help enforce the material and I also think spending a few weeks on the material will help you out but there will be some people that might tell you to wait out the waiting period before you retest. Its really up to you to on when you're going to retest.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Howling MonkeyHowling Monkey Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    turn those weekends into strengths, not only will you pass but you'll be a stronger employee.

Next time, you'll knock it out of the park.
    This is the end and the beginning
  • frolei20frolei20 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    more labs, i guess. did you miss any sims questions?