ICND1 Passed

CoolhandlukeCoolhandluke Member Posts: 118
I Passed with a 950 ! Yay

I think i may have taken what everone said a little bit too seriously regarding the time element. I got to question 48 and still had 40 mins remaining. That was a sim question so i took my time.

All in all i found it easier than alot of the practice questions that i did (Boson).

On to ICND2 now
[CCENT]->[CCNA]->[CCNP-ROUTE]->COLOR=#0000ff]CCNP SWITCH[/COLOR->[CCNP-TSHOOT]

Comments

• peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□

I think i may have taken what everone said a little bit too seriously regarding the time element. I got to question 48 (of 50) and still had 40 mins remaining. That was a sim question so i took my time.

All in all i found it easier than alot of the practice questions that i did (Boson).

On to ICND2 now

CONGRATS on your pass... Good luck on your ICND2... Word to the wise... you shouldn't post the amount of questions from your exam, that is a direct violation of Cisco's Confidentiality Agreement

Just FYI... enjoy your studies

-Peanut
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • chXchX Member Posts: 100 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats. I also got to the end of the exam with 37 minutes left, so I think we both took that advice too seriously. :P
    2019 Goals:
    [ ] Recertify CCNA
  • gatewaygateway Member Posts: 232
    Congrats on the pass! icon_thumright.gif
    Blogging my AWS studies here! http://www.itstudynotes.uk/aws-csa
  • jbrad95706jbrad95706 Member Posts: 225

I think i may have taken what everone said a little bit too seriously regarding the time element. I got to question 48 (of 50) and still had 40 mins remaining. That was a sim question so i took my time.

On to ICND2 now

Grats! icon_cheers.gif
  • CoolhandlukeCoolhandluke Member Posts: 118
    CONGRATS on your pass... Good luck on your ICND2... Word to the wise... you shouldn't post the amount of questions from your exam, that is a direct violation of Cisco's Confidentiality Agreement

Just FYI... enjoy your studies

-Peanut

Peanut,
    Didn't realise the # of questions was a violation, thanks for the advice.
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    No worries... I wasn't trying to steal your thunder. Congrats again!!

-Peanut
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • johnwest43johnwest43 Member Posts: 294
    Congrats on the pass!!
    Great time managment!
    I always tell people that if you can score 70% on the boson exam you will have no problem on the real exam.
    CCNP: ROUTE B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B , SWITCH B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B, TSHOOT [X ] Completed on 2/18/2014
  • alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Passed
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
  • SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • TesseracTTesseracT Member Posts: 167
  • CoolhandlukeCoolhandluke Member Posts: 118
    SephStorm wrote: »
    what were your study materials?

I mainly used the ICND1 study guide (Wendell Odom) and CBT nuggets videos.

I read the book probably 3 times and watched the videos 2-3 times (first time in order, then depending on the subject if felt weakest in).

If im honest i over prepared for the exam and could have passed in probably half the time but i never feel confident enough. Im glad i studied more than i needed to.
  • troyt93955troyt93955 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats
    I passed mine today after third time.. too cocky the first time and the second ran out of time, studied my butt off the third and passed. 901