Options

Scheduled test, getting nervous

2»

Comments

• Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    294 is a pretty nasty test. I took a class that worked right out of the press book, and it was pretty nasty. That was also prior me gaining the 70-290, and 70-291 credentials. So maybe it will be a littler easier the second time it comes around since I have a lot more backing information.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    TechnitoTechnito Member Posts: 152
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    294 is a pretty nasty test. I took a class that worked right out of the press book, and it was pretty nasty. That was also prior me gaining the 70-290, and 70-291 credentials. So maybe it will be a littler easier the second time it comes around since I have a lot more backing information.

I'm kind of in the same boat as you. I went to a Microsoft Training MCSE course in 2007 and was taught from the MS Press books, and labs etc. So technically this is all review for me and I still have the books, most of network builds and labs from the course. Nobody but one person during the course managed to get higher than a MCP. So once the course was over, most have just given up. I picked back up on this early last year and this time plan to finish.
    Knowledge is being an Architect, no matter what field.....