Options

Passing Scale and Time limit

ehsanasadehsanasad Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
This is my first time taking an MS exam ever. What is the time limit and passing score needed for 70-290? Please advise...

Comments

• Options
    fonduefondue Member Posts: 104
    I personally haven't taken the 70-290, if it's anything like the 70-270 prepare to read very long questions. I'm fairly certain all Microsoft tests are 45 questions, with a score of 700/1000 to pass. On my 270 exam they threw in 5 extra questions that didn't count against the score.

As a curiosity I hit the web and and searched for time limit for the 290 and ended up with 4 differant answers, 95, 120, 145 and 175 minutes. It's amasing the amount of baloney on the web.
  • Options
    nightstrm_utnightstrm_ut Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    My 70-290 was 65 questions (which suprised me) and I had 2.5 hours to complete it.
  • Options
    JerzJerz Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    There were 65 questions on mine also but the quantity of questions vary and the time is therefore adjusted... I can't remember exactly the amount of time but if I'm thinking there was just under 2minutes per question. 700 was the passing score just like the 3 other MS tests that I've taken.

IMHO it's a very tough MS exam to start out with... very long convaluted questions. Know your stuff.

Good Luck!

Jerz