Options

Passed Network+ N10-004

skwira001skwira001 Member Posts: 94 ■■■□□□□□□□
I passed the Network+. My score was 840 on a scale of 100 to 900. 720 was the minimum passing score.

I've had numerous experience with this stuff mostly in the classroom. I took Network+ class in high school. Then I took CCNA1 in college. I've also studied with NetG over and over 7 years ago. Recently I took about a 2 weeks of review with Testout.

Testout itself is not enough, but when combined with a book or instructor led training, you will pass the exam. If you understand every concept in Testout, you will not get 900, but you most likely will get a decent score as I did.

The key to this stuff as always is redundency. Re-read your books twice. Find another book or CBT and go through that twice. Once you do that, take the exam.

Comments

• Options
    techone01techone01 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!icon_cheers.gif and thanks 4 ur advice................
    Completed

Comptia A+,Network+, CCENT

In Process.
    CCNA....

Future Certification
    CCNP.
  • Options
    aR15aR15 Registered Users Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hey man,

congratulations on passing your exam! i recently had to take the network+ exam (even though i already have a ccnp) as a government-mandated objective for IT personnel and thought it was a decent exam to say the least. it's a great start for entry-level technicians and a good refresher for those with advanced knowledge within the field.

congrats again and good luck in your future studies!