Options

Resume Advice Please

3FmX42mCD74Rg3FmX42mCD74Rg Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
I decided to just go ahead and start putting out my resume since I need a job in a serious way. The most obvious thing missing on my resume is experience, so basically I'm thinking low level help desk job. I'm also open to writing jobs since that's one of my biggest strengths, but I don't think I'm qualified to do technical writing. I can also write business plans and marketing plans, but again, no real experience there beyond what I did with my own business. I'm pretty versatile, but the total lack of experience I think is going to kill me. I have no standards at this point as far as jobs go; I'll take pretty much anything. So, any thoughts on the resume and advice before I start spamming this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Can't figure out how to attach files on this forum, so I'm just cutting and pasting.
[FONT=&quot]Name[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Address[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Phone Number & Email Address[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]EDUCATION[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]University of ********[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT][FONT=&quot]B.A. Marketing2007 -2009[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]******** College, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]A.A. Degree 2007 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]IT CERTIFICATIONS[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Comptia A+ [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Comptia Network+ [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Comptia Security+[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ITILv3 Foundation [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TECHNICAL SKILLS[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Windows 7, Windows XP, Bastille, Look@LAN, VMWare Workstation 7, Linux: Backtrack 4, TrueCrypt, Wireshark, Colasoft Packet Builder, Nessus, NMap, Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer, inSSIDer, NetworkStumbler, Goolag, Nikto/Wikto, Paros Proxy, Cain & Abel, Netcat, Microsoft Office[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]WORK EXPERIENCE[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Company Name Inc.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]President, Co-Founder[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT][FONT=&quot]2007-2009[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Responsible for conception and design of all systems related to operation, creation and implementation of a marketing strategy, communicating with and recruiting distributors, creation of mission statement and goals, creation of fully detailed business plan, customer service and technical assistance, communicating with web designers, copy writing on website, and all other operational details related to the business.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tennis Instructor, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]2006 - 2008[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]**************, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Someplace, State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Instructed clients in tennis through one on one and group classes.[/FONT]