JK0-015 and SY0-201

DevilsbaneDevilsbane Posts: 4,212Member
What is the difference between these two exams? (Other than JK0 being $93 cheaper)
Decide what to be and go be it.

Comments

• earweedearweed Posts: 5,192Member ■■■■■■■■■□
    I believe the only difference is that you take the JK0-015 through an educational institution.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • redline5thredline5th Posts: 119Member
    All of my tests were JK0... it just means that you bought the voucher through a School. The tests are the same - Don't worry about it! It's the same objectives.

It just means you got a discount for buying it through a School (Or a comptia member).
    WGU - Bachelors in Information Technology

“The liberty of speaking and writing guards our other liberties.” -- Thomas Jefferson
  • Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Posts: 5,031Inactive Imported Users ■■■■■■■■□□
    earweed wrote: »
    I believe the only difference is that you take the JK0-015 through an educational institution.

Yep! I am buying my voucher from my school. It is much, much cheaper that way.
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Posts: 4,212Member
    knwminus wrote: »
    Yep! I am buying my voucher from my school. It is much, much cheaper that way.

I bought my other CompTIA vouchers through school. To bad they decided that the A+ was worthless and stopped offering a class and let their testing center status lapse.

I should just buy this. COMPTIA PROMETRIC SECURITY+ EXAM VOUCHER CODE [COMPTIASECPUC] - $165.00 : Welcome to IT Exam Vouchers Online Shop!, WWW.VOUCHER4YOU.COM
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Posts: 4,212Member
    Bought the above voucher, and I am now scheduled for August 12th.

Better hit the books, thats only 17 more days left to study!!! eek