IOS user groups

DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
Hi,

I read a lot about restricting a VPN to only allow users who are in a set group to connect.

my only question is how do you localy assign a user to a specifice group?

this must be soemthing simple I am missing.

All I want to do is I have set up a easy vpn server with local authentication. Now I jsut want to say only users X Y and Z can connect to it. And users a a and B who are used to admin the device admins can't. (or at lest not through that policy)
  • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
  • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.

Comments

• DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    dam this was so simple LOL, i had read it so many time with out twigging.. all it needed was the

(config)# username name@group ..... so set the group name ...
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.