New CCNP Test Vouchers

DPGDPG Member Posts: 780 ■■■■■□□□□□
Has anyone come across discounted test vouchers for the new CCNP (ROUTE, SWITCH, TSHOOT) ?

Comments

• fly351fly351 Member Posts: 360
    Nope... I am wondering if Cisco vouchers will only be available through Pearson Vue now?
    CCNP :study:
  • ptlinvaptlinva Member Posts: 125
    $200..!!!

I should have enjoyed paying the Cisco ICND1/ICND2 test voucher prices at getcertify4less.com. I believe I was paying $85 or so for early expiration vouchers.

However, $200 for the SWITCH, ROUTE, TSHOOT exams... EACH!

For someone who is unemployed... or even if I was employed... that's starting to get pretty tough to swallow.

I did find one voucher but it was for $194.00. Okay, I guess I'll take $6 off but was hoping for $20-30 off.

Anyone? Thanks! :D
  • yebo2010yebo2010 Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Though I totally agree with the sentiments about the exams being expensive, I also understand that the whole CCNP is now cheaper. Previously we used to pay GBP84 X 4 = GBP336
    Now we are only paying GBP98 X 3 = GBP294, a saving of GBP42.00 (plus time of course)
    So I wouldn't complain about the cost for now.

Good luck guys in your endeavors, I hope you manage to pull through and recover the dollars you invest.
  • DPGDPG Member Posts: 780 ■■■■■□□□□□
    yebo2010 wrote: »
    Though I totally agree with the sentiments about the exams being expensive, I also understand that the whole CCNP is now cheaper. Previously we used to pay GBP84 X 4 = GBP336
    Now we are only paying GBP98 X 3 = GBP294, a saving of GBP42.00 (plus time of course)
    So I wouldn't complain about the cost for now.

Good luck guys in your endeavors, I hope you manage to pull through and recover the dollars you invest.

The cost is the same in USD.

Previously 4x $150 = $600

Now 3x $200 = $600